HOW TO USE YOUR NEW WAIST TRAINER
1. A person’s body must become accustomed to the constriction of the waist trainer.
2. We recommend using 2-6 hours each days for few days to make it a habit and feel easy.
3. Gradually add an hour or two to your regime until you are able to wear the trainer throughout the entire day.
4. Once the trainer is worn-in you can then begin to use the second set of clasps making the trainer tighter.
5. As you are going to loss weight it will become more easy and relaxed by then.
6. Now you can progress to the next size down as part of your continued weight loss regime. Bear in mind that individual’s body shapes are different.
HOW TO USE THESE GARMENTS FOR LONGER PERIODS?
Use lukewarm water and wash the trainer with hands. Use a non-scented detergent.
Use non-chlorine bleach to remove tough stains.
Do not put trainer in dryer, lay the trainer flat to air dry.
2. Alternate Trainers
You can buy an extra trainer so use it while the other one needs to be washed or in process of washing/drying.
"Corsets" are lot stronger, tighter and have the power to permanently modify the body regions by forcing ribs upward and compressing soft tissue at the waist. This could lead to health hazards including difficulty in breathing and digestion problem.
PLEASE REMEMBER to use the trainer with appropriate diet and workout for best results!